Enjoy the ultimate luxury travel experience aboard a yacht for Sparkle Elite Members only. On this personalized cruise made exclusively for Travel with Sparkle clients, we will explore the beautiful Dalmatian coast, cruising 7-nights from Split to Dubrovnik, Croatia. If you are looking to party and relax with fun, open-minded people, this is the trip for you! Walk along beautiful beaches, swim in crystal-clear water, dine with the locals, enjoy wine tasting all whilst sailing in luxury aboard this fantastic yacht. Activities include a welcome reception & cocktail, Captains Dinner with live music, guided walking tours, swimming, snorkeling and island exploration.
- $6799.00 for a single occupancy
- $4299.00 per person based on double occupancy
- $3699.99 per person based on triple occupancy (Only 2 triple cabins available)
- Deposit is $299.00 per person due to RSVP by June 15, 2020
- 20 monthly payments of $200.00 per person starting July 15, 2020
- Final payment February 12, 2022
- All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
This is an adult trip for Sparkle Elite members. This is an exclusive luxury trip. There are only 30 spots available. You must make a monthly payment to keep the booking from canceling. If you have any questions, please send an email to info@Travelwithsparkle.com. Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
FAQ FOR VISITING CROATIA
- Passport Validity: 3 months after planned date of departure
- Blank Passport Pages: One page is required for an entry stamp
- Tourist Visa Required: No
- Vaccinations: None
- Currency Restriction for Entry: Up to 10,000 euros
- Currency Restriction for Exit: Up to 10,000 euros
The yacht offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for guests to enjoy with a spacious restaurant and bar area on the main deck with LCD TV, accompanied by a covered outdoor lounge area with sofas. The upper deck is an ideal sunbathing spot with plenty of sun-loungers for all passengers, a shaded area and a Jacuzzi. The ship has a rear platform with ladders for easy access to a dip in the sea. A further two outdoor showers and two deck toilets are also available. Free WIFI is available onboard the ship.
The yacht features 18 modern air-conditioned cabins with five upper deck cabins, five main deck cabins and eight lower deck cabins measuring approximately 13 to 15m2. All cabins are fully equipped and include a safety deposit box, fire alarm, emergency lights and internal communication for announcements by the Cruise Director or Captain. In addition, each cabin has life jackets, desk and tabouret, wardrobe, night stand, small sofa and a window (main) or port hole (lower deck). The bathrooms on board the ship are fitted with a toilet, shower, sink and hair dryer.
Throughout your excursion, look forward to lots of fantastic gastronomic delights. You’ll have opportunities for enjoying delicious eats at local restaurants on land as well as mouthwatering meals onboard, served on a half-board basis. A buffet-style breakfast with a wide selection of hot and cold foods are offered everything morning along with multi-course lunches. The bar serves a selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks for purchase, payable at the end of the excursion. Dining is enjoyed in a casual, relaxed atmosphere with no formal dress code.
Ready TO BOOK?
- Accommodations based on triple, double or single
- Air-conditioned staterooms
- Fully-equipped cabins with safe deposit box, hairdryer, LCD TV, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily four-course lunches
- Welcome dinner
- Welcome cocktail
- Captains farewell dinner
- Tea and coffee all day
- Daily fresh fruit and snacks
- Unlimited water
- Daily cabin servicing and change of towel
- Fresh bed linen twice weekly
- Slippers and bathrobe
- TWS swag bag
- Beach Towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
WHAT’S not INCLUDED
- Round Trip International Flight to Croatia
- Passport/Visa Fees. You do not need a Visa if you are a U.S. citizen
- Dinners are not included
- Gratuities of $200.00 for the week per person.
- Travel Insurance ( Strongly suggested )
- Drinks at the Bar
PLEASE NOTE: Travel Insurance is high key recommended to protect yourself while traveling. If you decline to purchase insurance, you must fill out a travel insurance declined waiver form. Insurance is sold separately and is strongly advised. Insurance is quoted on an individual basis depending on the passenger’s age and total amount of the vacation package.