Embark on an effortless odyssey through the jewels of the Aegean. Visit five of the most enchanting Greek island destinations dotted around the Aegean Sea, where culture, history, pristine beaches and fishing villages suspended in time all await. There’s something to suit every taste on this extra-special cruise. And, with overnight stops in Santorini and Mykonos, come and unravel the best-kept secrets of these sun-soaked shores by night. You can also choose to spend the day in Samos instead of visiting Kusadasi for a truly authentic Greek experience.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Day 1: Athens (Greece)
Day 2: Kusadasi (Turkey)
Day 3: Rhodes (Greece)
Day 4: Crete – Heraklion (Greece)
Day 5: Santorini* (Greece)
Day 6: Santorini*, Milos* & Mykonos (Greece)
Day 7: Mykonos* (Greece)
Day 8: Athens (Greece)
- 3 / 4 adult in cabin : USD 749 per person per cruise
- Children (2 up to 11,99 y.o ) : USD 429 per child provided a sharing cabin with two full paying adults
- Infants (3 months up to 2 y.o) pay only port charges and other security services USD 339 per person
- Single supplement for Categories IA-XD: Plus 15% supplement on the above dbl rates on cruise fares only not on port and other service charges
- Single supplement for Categories: SJA- WSJ (all suites) Plus 70% supplement on the above dbl rates on cruise fares only not on port and other service charges
Nonrefundable deposit of $300.00 per stateroom.
Minimum monthly payment of $60.00 a month or more until final payment is due.
Final Payment Due: May 14, 2022
Terms and Conditions: https://
IA Interior Stateroom
IB Interior Stateroom
IC Interior Stateroom
XA Exterior Stateroom
XB Exterior Stateroom
XD Exterior Stateroom
SJA Junior Suites
SJB Junior Balcony Suites
SG Grand Suites
WSJ Wellness Junior Suites
Ready TO BOOK?
- Complimentary all-inclusive Drinks Package
- All meals onboard Entertainment
- COMPLIMENTARY SHORE EXCURSIONS
Idyllic: Kusadasi (KUS02)/Santorini (SAN01)/Heraklion (HER02)
- Port and Service Charges
WHAT’S not INCLUDED
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
- Any item of personal nature such as porterage, tips to porters / bell boys /waiters / drivers / guides / Escort, table drinks, telephone calls, laundry bills, still / video camera fees.
PLEASE NOTE: Travel Insurance is high key recommended to protect yourself while traveling. If you decline to purchase insurance, you must fill out a travel insurance declined waiver form. Insurance is sold separately and is strongly advised. Insurance is quoted on an individual basis depending on the passenger’s age and total amount of the vacation package.